|Posted on||Closing date||Interview date||Start date||Salary|
Interview Date: TBC
The Futures Trust and Stoke Park School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Responsible to Finance Management Accountant/ Operations Manager Grade G3 £17,173 - £18,870 Hours 37 hours per week all year round Location Based at Stoke Park School with a requirement to travel to undertake work at or for academies within the Trust
To provide and maintain financial support for The Futures Trust and to operate the computerised financial system (currently PS Financials), ensuring the effective and efficient utilisation of its financial support services to comply with the Trust's audit regulations.
Duties and responsibilities
• Assist to process all Purchase Orders and Supplier Invoices for the Trust, ensuring correct authorisation in accordance with the Trust Policy.
• Contacting suppliers regarding damage, deficiencies or discrepancies, to arrange collection of damaged goods.
• Pro-actively maintain the purchase ledger database ensuring all details are correct and up to date including e-mail contacts and bank details.
• Maintaining Purchase and Sales Ledgers, whilst providing nominal journal entries, as required.
• Enter new supplier details into PS Financials.
• Provide financial information to Budget Holders to enable them to have financial control over their respective Budgets. Providing support for staff and assisting with queries.
• Assist in the accurate recording of VAT for the Trust.
• Annotate incoming deliveries so site staff can distribute.
• Enter delivery notes into PS Financials System.
• Enter new Sales Ledger details as required, and for raising invoices according to the Lettings Policy. Responsible for the timely collection of all monies due.
• Chasing large customer balances outstanding, in a proactive manner.
• Record monies from pupils for trips, school purchases and charity collections immediately upon receipt using Parent Pay. Collect the necessary paperwork from students and collate according to the trip.
• Ensure all monies received by the Trust are receipted, banked and entered on the financial system on a weekly basis.
• Bank the Voluntary Fund income and ensuring income is recorded in Parent Pay against the correct coding on a weekly basis.
• Be responsible for the administrative management of the Schools’ ‘ParentPay’ online payment management system, providing letters and login/password details to parents and carers upon request.
• Inputting timesheets for additional hours in to HR tool. Liaising with Operations Manager and HR Manager to ensure correct authorisations.
• Operating the School's Petty Cash System to include obtaining the necessary authorisation in accordance with laid down procedures and ensuring that income is recorded on PS Financials and processing reimbursement of floats.
• Ensure all income received in the Finance Office is counted and receipted and locked in the safe.
• Online orders.
• Credit Card orders.
• Ensure journals are created between cost centres as necessary.
• Process journals for printing costs and minibus hire.
• Book of taxis in support of P16 student courses.
• Assist in the organisation of booking transport and ordering goods for school events.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to email@example.com or to Stoke Park School, Dane Road, Coventry, CV2 4JW marked for the attention of Mr Ian Dalton, HR Manager.