|Posted on||Closing date||Interview date||Start date||Salary|
Interview Date: TBC
The Futures Trust and Stoke Park School are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of Children and Young People, and require all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Responsible to Assistant Headteacher responsible for cover Grade 4 (pro rata salary £16,131 - £18,741 per annum) Hours 37 hours per week term time only plus one week (39 weeks) (7.00am start daily) Location Based at Stoke Park School
To work under the direction of the Assistant Headteacher responsible for cover to manage the strategic and daily deployment of cover resource across the School, ensuring that all safeguarding requirements are met and that the delivery of cover is efficient, effective and facilitates continuity of learning.
Duties and responsibilities
• Co-ordinate the School’s cover system, including managing the School’s absence reporting line and pre-arranged leave of absence system.
• Notify the School’s HR Manager and relevant staff of absence as necessary and liaise with approved external supply agencies to request supply teachers.
• Input relevant data into SIMS.
• Input staff absence into the School’s Payroll and HR Management Information Systems.
• Work with the School’s HR Manager to ensure that staff from supply agencies are subject to the required safeguarding checks, including carrying out and maintaining records of identity and vetting checks.
• Deliver an appropriate level of induction to supply agency staff, including the provision of safeguarding, behaviour management and health and safety information.
• Undertake medium and long term strategic planning of cover resource to facilitate targeted changes to the school timetable.
• Manage the School’s system for room changes.
• Ensure that both hard copy and electronic filing systems are updated, maintained and kept secure in accordance with the Data Protection Act
• Produce reports as required to facilitate monitoring, planning and decision making.
• Work with relevant colleagues to develop and implement administrative processes, procedures and systems, ensuring compliance with school and trust policies and procedures and statutory requirements, including but not limited to those in respect of safeguarding and data protection. • Deliver administrative support as required to meet the needs of the school.
Please note that all applications must be received on an application form. We do not accept CV’s. Applications should be returned to email@example.com or to Stoke Park School, Dane Road, Coventry, CV2 4JW marked for the attention of Mr Ian Dalton, HR Manager.